- Grand log home located on a 17-acre estate
- Historic Log Home built in the 1920s
- Three bedrooms with an additional sleeping loft
- Two full baths
- Master suite with a king bed
- Master bath with shower
- Living room and formal dining room
- Full kitchen with a refrigerator, dishwasher, range, and microwave
- Three fireplaces
- Satellite TV
- Central air and heat
- Deck with grill
- Located near Peninsula Players Theater and Peninsula State Park
- Access to all resort amenities
8519 Hwy 42, Fish Creek, WI 54212
On small screen it is necessary to scroll horizontally to view entire table.
2018 Base Rate
|May 1 - May 24||May 25 - June 21||June 22 - Aug 25||Aug 26 - Oct 31*|
Above rates include two people. Add $20 for each additional adult and $5 for each additional child (17 and under).
One-week minimum stay during the summer season. Four-night minimum stay during the offseason.
Please review our cancellation and other policies prior to making a reservation.
A 40% deposit required for all accommodations.
*Note: Labor Day weekend, Columbus Day weekend, and Fall Fest weekend are at the summer season rate. Rates are subject to change.