- Grand log home located on a 17-acre estate
- Historic Log Home built in the 1920s
- Three bedrooms with an additional sleeping loft
- Two full baths
- Master suite with a king bed
- Master bath with shower
- Living room and formal dining room
- Full kitchen with a refrigerator, dishwasher, range, and microwave
- Three fireplaces
- Satellite TV
- Central air and heat
- Deck with grill
- Located near Peninsula Players Theater and Peninsula State Park
- Access to all resort amenities
8519 Hwy 42
Fish Creek, WI 54212
Click on an image below to open slideshow.
On small screen it is necessary to scroll horizontally to view entire table.
2020 Base Rate
|May 1 - May 21||May 22 - June 18||June 19 - Aug 22||Aug 23 - Oct 31*|
Above rates include two people. Add $20 for each additional adult and $5 for each additional child (18 and under).
Five-night minimum stay.
Please review our cancellation and other policies prior to making a reservation.
A 40% deposit required for all accommodations.
*Note: Labor Day weekend, Columbus Day weekend, and Fall Fest weekend are at the summer season rate. Rates are subject to change.